De Soto Farmers’ Market, in partnership with University of Missouri Extension and Lincoln University Extension, offer various vendor workshops on topics ranging from good farming practices to marketing and business solutions. Please check our FACEBOOK PAGE regularly for dates and times of vendor workshops and the farmers’ market blog.
For more information about being a vendor at the De Soto Farmers’ Market or to have an application e-mailed to you, please contact our Market Master.
Cindy Valle 636-208-3391
If you would like to become part of our listserv, please email Melissa. Our listserv is used to keep our vendors in touch with market happenings and Get Healthy DeSoto activities.
For De Soto Farmers’ Market Rules and Regulations for 2018, click here.
- Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library-This site has a lot of free information and examples from markets across the nation.
- AgriMissouri-For information about the Missouri Farmers’ Market Association and markets in Missouri.
- Selling Farm Products at Farmers Markets-This PDF comes from University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service and has great information about pricing your products.
- Creating a Winning Display for Your Farm Products-Another PDF, but this one comes from University of Wisconsin Extension and is all about setting up an eye-pleasing display at the market.
- Growing for Market-This website lists some free resources for farmers that are selling at farmers’ markets. There’s also more information available if you subscribe to their print publications, but you can search the classified section to check out planting and farming tools that are for sale.