We have lots of great returning Vendors and some new ones joining us.
Here are the Vendors for May 5th:
- Twin Creek Farm-All kinds of Vegetable Bedding Plants including tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, cucumbers, onions, etc.
- Sandy View Acres- Fresh, Frozen, Farm Raised Beef and Fresh Vegetables.
- Cyndi Lou’s Produce-6 kinds of lettuce, 2 kinds of Chinese cabbage, 2 kinds of beets, Red potatoes, Yellow Squash & Zucchini plus possible more.
- Ray Underwood’s wooden creations.
- Maragart Pillen’s wonderful handmade quilts and blankets.
- Matheny Farm-Blackberry, tomato, pepper plants.
- Gary Breckinridge-Handmade Granite Candles creations.
- Trendy Tykes- Hand sown baby and children’s clothing.
- Redbud Canyon-Various and unusual plants.
- Busy B’s Apiary-Fresh Local Honey
- Katie Sanders-Handcrafted Jewelry
- Single Creek Draft Horse Farm-Beautiful Inpatients, Bedding Plants, and Local Maple Syrup.
- Paula Akins-Live Rabbits, Crochet Items, Homemade Jams.
- Kehoe Farms-Fresh Eggs, Live Rabbits & Chicks, Alpaca & Angora Fiber & Fiber, Handmade Items.
Friday at Noon is the cutoff time to sign up as a Vendor. Call Cindy at 636-208-3391 to get your application.
We will also be holding a Market Basket Raffle this week. The basket is handcrafted from Marsha Foster of FROG’s Hair Baskets. It is called “The Elbow” basket and the design is originally of the Choctaw Indian construction. Don’t miss the oppourtunity to win this great item with lots of Market goodies. Tickets $1.00 a piece or 6 for $5.00. Tickets available at the red Market barn on the Market lot.
See you at the Market-Best place to be on Saturday Morning!
You might notice some changes at the market this year. Here’s one that we’d like to introduce a little early: our logo has changed! It’s not that we don’t like the near infamous green tractor, but we decided that we needed something that better identified the market. Not that we don’t have tractors at the market on occasion, but it didn’t really identify the market as a whole. Be on the lookout for the new logo, and here’s you’re sneak peak.