De Soto Farmers’ Market, in partnership with University of Missouri Extension and Lincoln University Extension, offer various vendor workshops on topics ranging from good farming practices to marketing and business solutions. Please check our FACEBOOK PAGE regularly for dates and times of vendor workshops and the farmers’ market blog.
For more information about being a vendor at the De Soto Farmers’ Market or to get help on the electronic application, please contact Cara via email or phone: 314-600-4114.
For De Soto Farmers’ Market Rules and Regulations for 2020 or to apply, click here.
- Farmspread.com –This is the new market management software. Just create a vendor profile and apply to our market! You can reserve dates, pay online, and manage your own store!
- Farmers Market Coalition Resource Library-This site has a lot of free information and examples from markets across the nation.
- AgriMissouri-For information about the Missouri Farmers’ Market Association and markets in Missouri.
- Marketing to Food Retailers-This PDF comes from University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service and has great information about getting your products into the grocers’ produce section.
- Creating a Winning Display for Your Farm Products-Another PDF, but this one comes from University of Wisconsin Extension and is all about setting up an eye-pleasing display at the market.
- Growing for Market-This website lists some free resources for farmers that are selling at farmers’ markets. There’s also more information available if you subscribe to their print publications, but you can search the classified section to check out planting and farming tools that are for sale.