Back by popular demand, we are again doing a fall event to raise money for our farmers’ market. This year’s four-course dinner, vendor showcase, and silent auction will be held on Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 5 pm. Save the date. Tickets go on sale soon!
The menu is subject to change based on availability of produce from our vendors, but here is a preview:
- tea poached, deviled eggs with Chi seeds
- vegetable Crostini with tomato jam and cucumber relish
Soup and Salad
- charred onion and potato soup
- spinach and lettuce salad with toasted pumpkin, goat cheese and a Walnut Vinaigrette
- honey braised beef short ribs with a sweet corn and tomato relish
- roasted pork loin with an apple chutney
- sautéed kale and potato whip
- assorted desserts baked by our vendors
Now that you’re salivating, be sure to purchase your ticket! Tickets can be purchased by messaging us through Facebook, by emailing [email protected], or by calling Debby at 636-586-4570.
The race route for the Winter Flakes Run has been finalized and is now available!