HOW TO PRE-ORDER
- Scroll through the list of vendors below.
- Contact vendors through their specified Pre-Order preference. You will need to place a separate order with each vendor.
- Pre-orders must be completed by Friday at NOON. (At this time, SNAP customers cannot utilize the pre-order option.) If the vendor chooses to take your order after Friday at NOON, you will have to pick it up from their booth in the market and will not be able to use the pre-order pick-up line.
- Set an estimated pick up time with the vendor. Deliveries to cars will be available every 15 minutes, from 8am-12pm. To avoid vehicle congestion at peak times, please consider selecting an earlier or later pick-up time. Also, tell the vendor which type of car you will be driving.
- Please be patient as this system is new to the market and organized by volunteers!
HOW TO PICKUP
- Take Fletcher Street just north of the market to Edington/Edinger Street.
- Turn south and make a left before you reach the little red barn.
- The pre-order line is along the north end of the market property.
- Please arrive at the time you’ve previously specified with the vendor.
- Pull forward as far as possible in the pickup lane.
- Look for an attendant to guide you and stay in your vehicle.
- Tell us your name, or even better: have your name clearly written for staff to view on your car window and the name of the vendor(s) you’ve previously contacted for a pickup.
- Direct us to where you’d like your groceries placed in your car.
- Safely exit the pickup lane by going north or south on Main Street.