From our farmers’ market to our Christmas Home Tour in November…Get Healthy DeSoto has a very active calendar of events (see below):
Ongoing Programs and Facilities to note:
Some activities might be on modified schedules due to the pandemic.
- De Soto Community Gardens: Herb Garden is open to public during gardening season.
- Indoor Walking Track at D.S.H.S. is open every week day morning from 6:00-7:00 a.m.
- Fitness Center at D.H.S. is open to the public Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Lizard Yoga 10:00-11:00 a.m. on Monday morning at St. Andrew’s United Methodist Church located at 1004 Rock Road and 5:30-6:30 p.m. on Thursday evening at the library. Cost of class is $5.00 per session.
- De Soto Community Center Fitness Center is open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. The Community Center is located at 400 Boyd Street and can be reached at 636-586-5227.