The Grand Opening of the 2015 Market season will be on Saturday, May 2nd. There is a lot going on that day. You can peruse the flyer below, but here’s the skinny:
- Note that the market opens at 7:30 AM now!
- Maxine Jinkerson and Larry Bay will be providing our music.
- We accept EBT and debit cards.
- The rabies clinic will be from 10:30-11AM. (There will be more information about that later, so stay tuned.)
- We’ll have plants and flowers.
- Beef, pork, and lamb should be available from our meat vendors.
- The wood carvers and some of our artisans will be at the market.
- We’ll also have some jams and baked goods.
- Be sure to check out our fine 2015 Market Sponsors too!
Leave a Reply