Be sure to check out the Better Body Challenge page for current information. The Entry Forms were just made available.
We had 99 participants in the 2016 Better Body Challenge. Thirty-three participants finished, and together they lost 868.86 pounds!
The 1st place winners received $495.00, and the 2nd place winners received: $125.00 plus a $25.00 gift card from Wal-Mart.
1st Place Winners
Ron Sutton with 19.35% of weight-loss
Suzy Allen with 11.79% of weight-loss
2nd Place Winners
Curtis Allen with 16.83% of weight-loss
Kim Kingsland with 10.34% of weight-loss
Congratulations to the 2015 Better Body Challenge Winners! More information will come out in next week’s Leader.
Joshua and Hattie DeBord were the First Place Winners and Charles Brown and Denise Casey were the Second Place Winners!
Initial Weigh-In & Health Fair: January 15th
Where: De Soto Community Center located at 400 Boyd Street in De Soto
When: 5:00-7:30 p.m.
What: A 12 week weight loss and healthy lifestyle competition that includes:
- First 150 to receive a commemorative BBC T-Shirt
- Six monitored weigh-ins to track your progress
- Weigh-Ins every other Thursday 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Group Workouts Thursdays 6:15-7:00 p.m.
- Weekly Walk Sessions on Wednesdays w/leader
- One on One Health Coach Opportunity
- The help and support you need to make healthy life choices!
Applications are available here or can be picked up at the De Soto Public Library. For more information call Debby at 586-4570.