2015 Master Gardener Class
Attend all classes and become a Master Gardener! ($150 for all classes). If you can’t attend all classes, you can come to the topics of the ones you’d like to learn more about ($25/class).
- 4/15/15 – Vegetable Gardening, Mary Wilson-Jeff Co. MG
- 4/22/15 – Annuals/Perennials, Karen Davis-Urban Buds Farm
- 4/29/15 – Worm Farming, Kara Dunnun-Jeff. Recycling and Container Gardening, Bunnie Gronborg-Jeff Co. MG
- 5/06/15 – Sustainable Gardens, Teresa Morris-USDA NRCS
- 5/13/15 – Seed Saving, Tom Christman-Jeff Co. MG and Composting, Glen Bristle-Kress Farm and Tree pruning/Hardscape, Steve Kotteman-Jeff Co. MG
- 5/20/15 – Plant Diseases, Dr Zee Mersha-Lincoln University
- 5/27/15 – Tree Identification, Ned Siegel-MBG MG
- 6/03/15 – Insect Id, Ronda Anson-MBG Plant Doctor
- 6/10/15 – Landscaping, Barb Marco-Landscape Designer and Chemical Application, Matt Herring-MU Extension
- 6/17/15 – Green House & Irrigation, Aaron Fields-Hummert Intl and Turf & Lawn Fertilizer, Chris Erwin-Hummert Intl and Nursery/Landscape, Design Jennifer Hedges-Hummert Intl
- 6/24/15 – Rain Barrels, Christina Ritter-Jeff Co. MG and Growing Orchid’s, Carol Gravens-MBG MG
- 7/01/15 – Beekeeping, Scott Moser-Jeff. Co. Beekeepers
For more information, call the Jefferson County Extension office at 636-797-5391.