Although the market has been open for a couple of weeks now, our grand opening will be on May 4, 2019. It will truly be grand! Here are some of the things planned:
- Spring produce is really starting to come on strong. We should have lettuce, bok choy, asparagus, spinach, and more. We’ll also have some great plants for sale. You can sign up to get the email announcements about vendors and specials by contacting us or completing a form in the market office.
- Live music from 9-11 by Mosher Bay. This is a new duo to the market, but both characters might be familiar to you.
- Loyalty Club: this is a new program to reward our return customers. You can enter to win $25 worth of market tokens that can be used for anything! Think of the possibilities. See Market Master Cindy to sign up for the program and learn more here.
- Kids’ Corner from 9-11. It’s a place for kids to hang out while their adult shops. We usually have some fun activity planned, and this week the coordinator is Marge. Be sure to stop by.
- It’s the first Saturday of the month, and P.O.P. Club is making its return. This year though, it will be available on the first and THIRD Saturdays. Click here for all the details.
- MU Extension will have their food truck on-site. Extension helped us get the market started those many years ago, and has been a big supporter. Be sure to stop by and see Gidget and Gang.
- Raffle basket: want a chance to win some of the fine produce and goods that our vendors offer. Raffle tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5. We draw the winner at 11:45, but you need not be present to win…just write legibly!
- Customer Appreciation Game! We’re not giving away anymore details. You’ll have to visit the market office from 8-noon on Saturday to find out.