The diversity and individual style of each property is a refreshing culinary treat for the eyes. For more information about attending the event, please click here.
Here is your preview
- Hope United Church of Christ, built in the late 1800’s, features a stone façade and charming architecture which helps create a serene setting for worship. The warm charm of Hope’s exterior is reflected in its lovely interior and friendly congregation.
- The Hinch Home is loft apartment featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, sitting room, kitchen, dining area and living room. The home is very theme oriented. Highlighted rooms include, travel motifs, patriotic, “Grandma’s Room”, Harley sitting room, cowboy nursery and beach vacation master bedroom and bath.
- The Chirco Loft Home is a contemporary home in a renovated 100+ year-old building. The original refinished pine floors and exposed brick accent the large open kitchen which has become the family gathering place. In addition, the skylights letting in a lot of natural light just add more charm.
- The Whittler Family says that the heart of their home is the dining room. They love their small cozy home which features a half tree hanging on the wall and a beautiful ornament wreath which they got on their honeymoon.
- The unique Pierce Home is decorated with the Wizard of Oz theme. “There’s no place like home”!
- The McCane Home, the newest home on the tour, features cherry hardwood floor and ceramic tile on the upper level. The home is decorated in trendy shades of black and gray. Lower level highlights include a wood burning fireplace, custom bar and cherry maple kitchen cabinets.
- The Home of the Franciscan Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Help is modeled after the architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright. A highlight of this beautiful 5 bedroom property is the chapel with 3 stained glass windows designed by Emil Frei. All rooms are being decorated by various businesses and friends from our community.
- The beautiful setting for the LaChance Winery, located on approximately 37 acres, is a must see for this tour. The charming tasting room, which was designed to resemble the “south of France”, overlooks the gorgeous vineyards.
We look forward to you joining us!