If you are looking for an organization to donate a bit of your time to, I can recommend one.
Get Healthy DeSoto could use your help. If you can donate time to us, it will be appreciated. Below is a list of activities that we have or are planning for in the near future. Give us a try. We will respect your time and your priorities. Some of our activities are seasonal and some are on-going, so look over the list carefully and ask questions if you need to. Take your pick and we will put you to work.
- The De Soto Farmers’ Market
- Walking Club
- Hiking Club
- Christmas Home Tour
- Health Fairs
- RN’s for Blood Pressure checks
- Community Garden
- Herb Garden
- Walking School Bus
- Bulletin Boards
- Winter Flakes 10K/5K/1 mile walk run
- Weed eating and Grass cutting
- Booger excavation crew-Just kidding! I wanted to see if you were paying attention.
If you are interested in working in any of these areas, please contact me at 636-586-4570. Thanks for your consideration.
Leave a Reply