Can you believe it’s been 10 years!
The kickoff for the 10th annual Better Body Challenge will be on January 15th at the Community Center from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. The entry fee is $25 and includes:
- Better Body Challenge Commemorative T-shirt
- Six consistently monitored weigh-ins to help track progress
- Group Workouts from 6:15-7:00 p.m. on Thursdays
- Weekly walk sessions on Wednesdays
- 1-on-1 Health Coach Opportunity
- Nutrition and Workout Plans
- Help and Support to make healthy choices
- …and of course, those cash prizes for the 1st Place male and female based on percentage of weight loss.
The weigh-in dates are January 29th, February 12th and 26th, March 12th and 26th, and April 9th, which is also the final weigh-in.