The farmers’ market has some wonderful sponsors. We hope you’ll patronize their businesses and tell them how much you enjoy the market!
The list of fine sponsors for the 2017 Better Body Challenge has been updated. It is due to the support of local businesses and individuals that have made Get Healthy Desoto and its many programs a continued success.
For more information about the 2017 BBC that begins January 26th, click here.
12237 Peter Moore Ln
De Soto, MO 63020
Charles and Debby Campbell
Representative Elaine Gannon
201 West Capitol Ave., Room 304-B
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Jerry and Claudia Lawrenz
Jim and Marsha Foster
DeSoto Ozark Electric Company
1659 Veterans Dr.
DeSoto, MO 63020
Werner C. Stichling and Associates
615 Collins Dr.
Festus, MO 63028
Tim and Mary Ann Hinch
DeSoto, MO 63020
Mel and Laura Souders
We have some great market sponsors. Please patronize these businesses and thank the individual givers when you have a chance.
The Grand Opening of the 2015 Market season will be on Saturday, May 2nd. There is a lot going on that day. You can peruse the flyer below, but here’s the skinny:
- Note that the market opens at 7:30 AM now!
- Maxine Jinkerson and Larry Bay will be providing our music.
- We accept EBT and debit cards.
- The rabies clinic will be from 10:30-11AM. (There will be more information about that later, so stay tuned.)
- We’ll have plants and flowers.
- Beef, pork, and lamb should be available from our meat vendors.
- The wood carvers and some of our artisans will be at the market.
- We’ll also have some jams and baked goods.
- Be sure to check out our fine 2015 Market Sponsors too!